skip to main | skip to sidebar

Katie's Travel Chronicles: Ireland

Ireland Ireland Ireland Blog Blog Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Limerick limerick

I'm back in Limerick now
On the drive I saw many-a-cow
I haven't much to say
'Cause I was on the bus all day
And this poem's all time will allow
Posted by Pink Hubcaps at 10:59 AM

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

but are the cows in Ireland like heeland coos?

June 29, 2008 at 4:51 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (42)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (24)
      • (Subject)
      • Another Limerick limerick
      • shuffle 1, shuffle 2, hop back 2,3,4
      • tra la la TRALEE
      • Ta an craic is fearr san Eirinn!
      • Where have you been??
      • Last Day in Galway
      • I don't know, but I've been told
      • Rince agus ceol na Gaillimh
      • My goodness! My Guinness!
      • Like Ohmigosh! You're American too?
      • Half way!
      • all the way to galway
      • Shaken to the core.
      • I can't think of a good subject line
      • I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...
      • wish me luck.
      • Murals...
      • Derry: ancient walls and shopping malls.
      • Did you miss me?
      • gross hostel matress has caused me back pain.
      • Two weeks down!
      • Must write quickly, this internet is expensive...
      • this blog almost had a video.
    • ►  May (10)

About Me

My photo
Pink Hubcaps
View my complete profile