I've done a few other things in the last few days too but like...nothing else matters.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Shaken to the core.
I was determined to find Wifi internet today because I needed to tell you all about one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life. Yesterday this car drove by me:
I had to chase it down for about a block in order to take that picture. I just don't even know what emotion this is that I feel. My entire sense of individuality is lost. I have either a soulmate or a nemesis driving around Belfast.
I've done a few other things in the last few days too but like...nothing else matters.
I've done a few other things in the last few days too but like...nothing else matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And I see also that it's right in front of a McDonalds. You must be in heaven
your hubcaps have glitter on them too, though, don't they?
I guess it is a good thing you live on the other side of the pond...calm down. It is OK.
by the way, was that a Yaris too?
ooooh...they also have pink stripes on their bumper...looks like you've been outdone
you should totally get racing strips on your car too!
Post a Comment